Who we are
Vår webbplatsadress är: https://hotellvillamaritime.se.
Cookies and personal data
The information below is a summary of how we collect and process your personal data in accordance with the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we collect personal data
We collect and process data that
- you identify yourself when you become our customer or when you are in contact with us on a commercial basis
- you provide when you contact us or sign up for our newsletter.
- collected via cookies that collect information on and from your browser when you visit our website.
This is what we use personal data for:
In order for us to process your data, one of the following legal grounds must be fulfilled:
- Requirements to perform the contract with you.
- The processing is in the interest of both you and Villa Maritime.
- That we get consent from you
In order for us to provide you with an adequate service, we need to process your personal data. Below you will find information about what we use your data for, as well as the legal basis for the processing.
Provision of services
We process personal data to identify you as a customer and to manage and deliver the services you ordered at Villa Maritime as well as personal data required to manage invoicing and payment of the services you use. Legal basis: Performance of contracts.
We use your contact details and information about the services you use for invoices, newsletters, offers and tips on how to use our services. Legal basis: Balance of interests, consent and performance of contract.
In order to market relevant products and services to you according to your needs, we process personal data about the services you use and how you use them. Legal basis: Balance of interests and consent.
We process personal data in order to comply with legal requirements. Legal basis: legal obligation.
How long we keep personal data
We save personal data as long as there is a documented purpose for the processing, if you have any questions about this, you are welcome to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org 0303-61025.
Upon request, we may be obliged by law and official decisions to disclose certain personal data to, for example, the police.
How we protect your personal data
We use industry standards to securely store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords.
The protection is continuously implemented with organizational and technical measures to ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability.
We have security procedures in place, including
- information security
- incident management
- risk analysis
- software updates
- secure configuration and management of devices
- training and education
The staff at Villa Maritime are bound by confidentiality agreements and only process the information required by their duties.
You are in control of your personal data
You are in control of your own personal data. That is, you decide what information you want to provide and what processing of your personal data you consent to, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
However, please note that we need some personal data to provide our services to you. If you choose to withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide all our services to you.
Right to information
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data free of charge, indicating which information you wish to receive.
Right of rectification
If you discover that personal data we store about you is inaccurate or missing, you can always ask us to correct or complete the data.
"The right to be forgotten"
As a customer, you have the right to have your personal data deleted:
- the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- you withdraw your consent for data that has no other legal basis.
- the processing is for direct marketing purposes and you object to the processing of the data.
- you oppose balancing interests as a legal basis and there is no other overriding legal basis.
- the personal data has not been processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- deletion is required to comply with a legal obligation.
The exception to the above is personal data required by law, such as invoice data, which is kept for as long as required by the Accounting Act.
Right to restriction
In certain cases, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Restriction means that the data is marked so that it can only be processed for certain limited purposes in the future.
- Where you consider that your personal data held by Villa Maritime is inaccurate and have requested rectification or completion, you can request that processing be restricted pending the investigation of the rectification.
- If the processing of your personal data is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, you can request a restriction of use instead.
- When Villa Maritime no longer processes the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need them to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- When you have objected to processing pending verification of whether Villa Maritime's legitimate grounds outweigh your legitimate grounds.
You will be informed when the restriction ends.
Right to object
You have the right to object to Villa Maritime's processing of your personal data if the processing takes place
- to perform a task in the public interest.
- as part of the exercise of public authority.
- after balancing interests
If Villa Maritime opposes your objection, we need to be able to show reasons that outweigh your interests.
In the case of marketing processing, you always have the right to object to the processing at any time.
Cookies are stored in a file on your computer for a limited time. They are used to improve your experience as a returning visitor to our websites. Some cookies are so-called third-party cookies (cookies set by third parties) from tools we use for analytical purposes to improve our services and your experience, and for certain types of marketing (examples of these third-party cookies are Google, Facebook and Doublenet).
If you believe that we are processing data about you in violation of current legislation, you should report it to us at Villa Maritime at the following address: email@example.com 0303-61025.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Instagram Feed WD
Use this suggested text to inform visitors about privacy:
Web-Dorado Disclaimer: The above text is for informational purposes only and is not a legal advice. You must not rely on it as an alternative to legal advice. You should contact your legal counsel to obtain advice with respect to your particular case.